Fresh dishes, which first appeared in the city this could be an interesting appetizer fasting. Fresh taste of sweet sauce made of ice, vanilla syrup, and sweetened condensed milk mixed with fresh fruit and acid. Sure you can restore a sense of suffocation after a day of fasting. The time required to complete this fruit soup recipe is very short, so it will not bother to prepare it. It only takes about 15 minutes to prepare the 5 fruit soup bowl. Very handy for those of you who do not have much time to prepare iftar meal.
To get a nice fruit soup, always use fresh fruits. Because this dish is not processed using heat, then you should wash all fruit to really clean, so free from germs and pesticide residues. Make sure to use ice cubes that you prepare yourself at home, because the ice is sold in the market are often poorly maintained clean.
Suggestions presentation: 5 bowls
- 100 gr red watermelon, cubed
- 100 gr pineapple, cut into small triangles
- 100 grams of melon, make a circle the size of marbles
- 100 gr papaya, diced
- 100 gr grapes, halved
- 500 g of crushed ice
- 1 liter water
- 5 tablespoons vanilla syrup
- 100 ml condensed milk
How to make
- Prepare a serving bowl.
- Put the melon, pineapple, papaya, pineapple, watermelon, grapes in a bowl.
- Mix water, sweetened condensed milk together in a separate place. Stir well. Pour into a serving bowl containing fruit.
- Give a shaved ice and vanilla syrup and serve immediately.
Feel free to add your favorite fruits in fruit soup recipe, but always remember to choose fresh and clean to really clean. Because during fasting, our body immunity is often weaker than normal days. Keeping food hygiene is one of the fasting tips to keep it running smoothly. Welcome to try these recipes and do not forget to share comments and experiences with us.