Do you often find processed meat-based spaghetti and tomato. However, in the country of origin of pasta, Italy, pasta is not only made with meat and vegetables, but also varied with seafood like scallops and shrimp. Both also have protein levels high enough to meet the needs of your animal protein daily.
One of processed seafood spaghetti with a recipe that we will present the following, spaghetti sauce recipe shrimp. You can use your favorite type of shrimp, mixed with typical Italian flavor and spicy taste bitter. Serve this shrimp spaghetti sauce as a variation of your daily menu. Secured your family will love it!
Suggestions presentation: 4
- 6 ounces spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces medium-size shrimp, peeled and cored
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 ½ ounces canned chopped tomatoes without salt
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp pickled capers
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- Basil chopped for an additional (optional)
How to make
- Cook spaghetti according to the instructions inside the packaging
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add prawns and garlic, cook for 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Transfer
- the shrimp and remaining oil into a container and set aside.
- Put the tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, capers, and chili powder to the pan, place over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add prawns and the remaining oil to the skillet, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve shrimp spaghetti sauce and berries on it. Serve immediately.
Spices typical of Italy can be found in the market or supermarket in your area, aik shaped dry and fresh. One only, pickles Caper also widely used in Italian cuisine. Caper is the point of pickle plant Caper (Capparis spinosa), and made in the form of pickles in fast-food packaging. Easy is not it? Good luck!